Monday, June 20, 2011

Bargains Under $30!

I found some killer styles for work under $30!!!! And they're Swelly Belly Friendlly! Wow! For me, on regular work days, I have lunch breaks generally between 12:30pm – 2pm, so if I’m lucky, I fit shopping into that time.  Two of my favorite bargain places (besides TJ Maxx and Ross) are Target and Old Navy.  We’re sticking with the Target & Old Navy since I want to concentrate on internet shopping.  But if you are able-bodied, run over to your local stores and see these in person.  They might be even less expensive if they are on the clearance racks in the stores. 
These pieces are all jersey knit or cotton (for warm weather), and come in different colors, but I chose to post photos of them in black and dark blue.  You can always accessorize or wear fab shoes for some pop.  When you opt to buy less expensive clothes for work, the material might not be as high a quality as the more expensive versions from the department stores.  But during times of transition, especially when our bodies are not exactly cooperating with us,  steals like these come in handy.



1-5 are all available at Target
6-8 are available at Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment