Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 1: Return To Work Dress

I'm officially back on the Payroll for work!  No more Jammie Jams for me.  Fortunately I get an Office Day, where I get to do administrative work from my home office. At least for the next couple days.  But, Day 1, where I have to interact with people is coming up on Thursday.  What to wear to make me feel semi-normal again?  Banana Republic's Gemma Wrap Dress. There is also a sale going right now!


I received my gray AND black version last week, and I tried it on over the weekend to see how it looks.  Not too shabby.  Professional and feminine.  Ordered a LARGER size to make sure it's comfy (and so I wouldn't get depressed over not fitting into my old size).  The fabric drapes nicely, but I had to put on a Yummie Tummie Slip to smooth out my bumps.  The slip did well, without hurting my incisions, but I haven't worn it out all day yet.  We'll see how that goes.

Not willing to spend more than $50 on this dress?  Go to Old Navy and take a look at their Tie-Front Wrap Dress in many colors...

No comments:

Post a Comment